Fallen in Love, by Lauren Kate

Friday 17 January 2014





Fallen in Love (Fallen 3.5), by Lauren Kate

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Angels, Paranormal Romance

Other Fallen Books

Rating: 3/5 stars








Goodreads Summary: "Unexpected. Unrequited. Forbidden. Eternal. Everyone has their own love story.

And in a twist of fate, four extraordinary love stories combine over the course of a romantic Valentine's Day in Medieval England. Miles and Shelby find love where they 
least expect it. Roland learns a painful lesson about finding-and losing love. Arianne pays the price for a love so fierce it burns. And for the first -and last- time, Daniel and Luce 
will spend a night together like none other.

Lauren Kate's FALLEN IN LOVE is filled with love stories . . . the ones everyone has been waiting for.

True love never says goodbye. . ."


Review:


  • I adore the Fallen series so much, and I'm happy that a what I call "an extra novel" has been released. I didn't really like it as much as I liked the previous novels.
  • All of the stories were very fast paced and really short, I NEEDED MORE DETAILS and ROMANCE. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!