French Kiss, by Aimee Friedman

Sunday 19 January 2014




French Kiss (Alexa & Holly #2), by Aimee Friedman

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Chick-lit

Other Alexa & Holly Books

Rating: 3.5/5 stars










Goodreads Summary: "Get your drama on as the girls from the NEW YORK TIMES bestseller, SOUTH BEACH, strut back into the limelight in another sizzling spring break tale of romance, friendship, and crushes gone bad.

Two beautiful girls. One sexy city. 
Endless opportunities for l'amour.

When ALEXA ST. LAURENT falls in love, she falls hard. Can she keep her cool after meeting a French guy who's too good to be true and too hard to resist?

For HOLLY JACOBSON, being in love with her boyfriend, Tyler, is as natural as breathing. But there's no denying that Alexa's Parisian cousin Pierre takes Holly's breath away....

On a whirlwind rendezvous in Paris, the City of Love, Alexa and Holly are about to discover that everything sounds sexier in French. "


Review:


  • I have to say, after reading all three books in the trilogy in a day, I think that this was the worst one. It was by far the most cheesiest and boring out of the three, not that it was bad. I thought that it overall was okay, but you know, could've been better.
  • First of all, PARIS? Couldn't they have gone somewhere more unique and different? Paris is a beautiful city, don't get me wrong, but I find that it's too much captured by the media these days and that other places, such as South Beach, really isn't. I liked the first novel even because of the location they went to. It was different and.. nice. 
  • I know that the author wanted Pierre, Alexa's cousin in the book, but maybe she could've done it in some surprising way? And Alexa is from France, which makes it even more all about her. :/
  • As the usual, the characters were great, but the whole setting wasn't.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!