Hollow City, by Ransom Riggs

Thursday 23 January 2014





Hollow City (Miss Peregrine #2), by Ransom Riggs

Genre: Young Adult Fiction

Rating: 4/5 stars











Goodreads Summary: "The extraordinary journey that began in Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children continues as Jacob Portman and his newfound friends journey to London the peculiar capital of the world. But in this war-torn city, hideous surprises lurk around every corner. Like its predecessor, this second novel in the Peculiar Children series blends thrilling fantasy with never-before-published vintage photography to create a one-of-a-kind reacting experience."


Review:


  • First things first- the first novel was better. I wish that the author would've sticked with one book, in my opinion, it would've been better that way. This one wasn't as powerful and as good as I thought it will be, but of course, the photos were peculiar and the events weren't so uninteresting.
  • I wish that the author explained what had happened in the end of the previous novel. I read a lot and don't always get the whole recap of what happened, I would've liked that.
  • This was great, and of course will read on to the third novel for more romance and peculiarness. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!