Hollywood Hills, by Aimee Friedman

Sunday 19 January 2014




Hollywood Hills (Alexa & Holly #3), by Aimee Friedman

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Chick-lit

Other Alexa & Holly Books

Rating: 4/5 stars










Goodreads Summary: "Get your drama on as the girls from New York Times bestseller SOUTH BEACH and its sexy sequel, FRENCH KISS, strut back into the limelight in another sizzling tale of romance, friendship, and crushes.

Celebrity sightings. Sizzling nightlife. Endless shopping.
Hollywood, here they come...

Alexa: She's stopped believing in love at first sight....but can a Hollywood heartbreaker make her look twice? 

Holly: When a collision with destiny pulls her heart in two directions, which path will she choose? Either way, this trip will change everything.

With one week to go before graduation, Alexa and Holly take off on a whirlwind trip to L.A. Can they handle the drama?"


Review:


  • This was the second best out of the trilogy. I liked it overall, but I felt that something was missing. How could Holly's parents suddenly be so AWOL and how could they not be strict at all? Remember the first book? Now, that was hectic.
  • Hollywood was a nice place to have the setting go through. We find that not a lot of books have that "setting," without the characters being some sort of movie star or pop star.
  • I'm sad to see this trilogy go, but three books is the perfect ending.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!