Kissed by an Angel, by Elizabeth Chandler

Thursday 2 January 2014




Kissed By An Angel (Kissed by an Angel #1-3), by Elizabeth Chandler

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Angels, Paranormal Romance

Other Kissed by an Angel Books

Rating: 4/5 stars









Goodreads Summary: "Kissed by an Angel": Ivy and Tristan have the love of a lifetime--until Tristan dies in a car accident. Now Tristan returns as an angel, but Ivy is unable to feel his presence. 

"The Power of Love": Tristan has learned that the person responsible for the car crash is after Ivy. Can he cross the boundaries of life and death to warn Ivy that she is in trouble? 

"Soulmates": Tristan must rescue Ivy, but if he does so his mission will be finished and he will have to leave his true love forever."



Review:


  • This one has been sitting in my bookshelf for the longest time. I should've picked it up ages ago, because it was really good, and there were so deep, meaningful words in there.
  • Ivy was okay at times, and at other times, I really didn't like her. I felt that she wasn't a strong character, and always had to rely on the other characters for help. She became too attached to people and didn't ever realize the truth when it was right in front of her.
  • In the beginning, I really liked Tristan as Ivy's love interest but then I realized that Gregory was a better match- he was adorable until I found out the truth. He was always there for Ivy, the author left me at such a heartbreak. Each of her books left me at a cliffhanger. :(
  • I really loved these three books, and can't wait for the other three.


Have any of you read this? What were your thoughts?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!