Life Eternal, by Yvonne Woon

Wednesday 29 January 2014





Life Eternal (Dead Beautiful #2), by Yvonne Woon

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Paranormal Romance

Other Dead Beautiful Books

Rating: 3/5 stars








Goodreads Summary: "Renée Winters has changed. When she looks in the mirror, a beautiful girl with an older, sadder face stares back. Her condition has doctors mystified, but Renée can never reveal the truth: she died last May, and was brought back to life by the kiss of her Undead soul mate, Dante Berlin. 

Now, her separation from Dante becomes almost unbearable. His second life is close to an end, and each passing day means one less that she will spend with the boy who shares her soul.

Just when Renée has almost given up hope, she learns of the Nine Sisters-brilliant scholars who, according to legend, found a way to cheat death. She can't shake the feeling that they are somehow connected to her dreams, strange visions that hint at a discovery so powerful, and so dangerous, that some will stop at nothing to protect it. 

Renée thought she knew the truth about life and death. But there is a secret woven through history that holds the only hope for Dante and Renée. Unless they find answers soon, their time together is doomed to be cut short."


Review:


  • I'm getting sick and tired of the same concepts over and over again. The series should've stayed as one book. For me, a three-star rating really isn't too good, but that's what I really thought of this novel, what could I do?
  • The story was too over-exaggerated. The characters were too "macho," and I didn't "feel" for them as much as I thought I would have like I did in the first book.
  • The romance wasn't that strong either, and I wanted better.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!