Shadowspell, by Jenna Black

Friday 17 January 2014





Shadowspell (Faeriewalker #2), by Jenna Black

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Faeries

Other Faeriewalker Books

Rating: 3/5 stars









Goodreads Summary: "On top of spending most of her time in a bunker-like safe house and having her dates hijacked by a formidable Fae bodyguard, Faeriewalker Dana Hathaway is in for some more bad news: the Erlking and his pack of murderous minions known as the Wild Hunt have descended upon Avalon. With his homicidal appetite and immortal powers, the Erlking have long been the nightmare of the Fae realm. 

A fragile treaty with the Faerie Queen, sealed with a mysterious spell, is the one thing that keeps him from hunting unchecked in Avalon, the only place on Earth where humans and Fae live together. Which means Dana’s in trouble, since it’s common knowledge that the Faerie Queen wants her – and her rare Faeriewalker powers – dead. The smouldering, sexy Erlking’s got his sights set on Dana, but does he only seek to kill her, or does he have something much darker in mind?"


Review:

  • This has been sitting in my bookshelf for a really long time and I never picked it up because it seemed very uninteresting and boring. 
  • It was what I expected it to be. I didn't like it too much, I've found that I've lately not been into many faerie novels, and this is a definite one that I'm not fond of. 
  • Dana and the other characters weren't very good. I mean, they were okay, but I don't like characters like that. The only character I actually liked what Erlking to tell you the truth. He was very mysterious and sneaky, in a sexy way.
  • The events were very... dull. I didn't like it, but I would give this series another chance, hopefully it'll be better.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!