The Originals, by Cat Patrick

Sunday 26 January 2014





The Originals, by Cat Patrick

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Science-fiction

Other Cat Patrick Books

Rating: 4/5 stars








Goodreads Summary: "Lizzie, Ella, and Betsey Best grew up believing they were identical triplets.

Then they learned the truth...

and no one else can know.

Now, to the outside world, the Best family appears to consist of a single mother with one seventeen-year-old daughter named Elizabeth. Lizzie, Ella, and Betsey take turns going to school, pursuing extracurriculars, and even dating.

Then Lizzie meets Sean Kelly, the one person who can help her realize she's not a carbon copy of the others - she's an individual with unique dreams and desires. Digging deeper into her background and her mother's role in her life, Lizzie begins to dismantle the delicate balance of an unusual family that only science could have created."


Review:

  • Cat Patrick always pleases me. She figures out the most interesting story concepts, and it just makes me squeal inside when I get to read another one of her books. Clones are a concept that I normally don't get to read a lot about, so I'm very happy that I am getting to.
  • This story just sucked me in from the start. The characters were so... yummy, I never wanted the story to end. I was absolutely hooked in and happy with the outcome of this book, and I can't wait to see what else Cat Patrick will come up with. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!