Every Day by David Levithan

Friday 7 February 2014
Every Day (Every Day #1), by David Levithan
Genre: Young Adult Fiction
Rating: 4.5/5 stars

Every day a different body. Every day a different life. Every day in love with the same girl.
There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.
It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day.

Review:
  • The concept of this book is gorgeous. It's so theoretical and I love it. A was a great character who was strong and just adorable. David Levithan has one great mind. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!