Better Off Friends, by Elizabeth Eulberg

Friday 21 March 2014





Better Off Friends,  by Elizabeth Eulberg

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Chick-lit

Rating: 4/5 stars












Goodreads Summary: "Can a guy and a girl be just friends? In the story, which spans five years, two continents, one BBC sitcom, and countless questions about their friendship; Macallan and Levi are put to the ultimate test when a relationship-changing secret is revealed."


Review:



  • Elizabeth Eulberg is a fantastic chick-lit novel writer. Her words and stories are so realistic, every story is absolutely gorgeous and I can't keep my eyes off these amazing covers.
  • Better Off Friends was a cheesy, but adorable novel at the same time. I was so addicted until the end, and I really wanted to know what would happen. <3
  • Macallan was strange at times- I didn't like her so much. I had that feeling that she had too many good thoughts of herself and was snobby, while Levi was a PERFECTIONOUS male character. They were a gorgeous couple, though. 
  • This book was so fast-paced and I absolutely didn't want it to end.
  • The whole past-future perspective was great just some little dull moments gave me this opinion. Other than that, this book was awesome!
  • I can't wait for more from Elizabeth!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!