Gilt by Katherine Longshore

Saturday 1 March 2014
Gilt, by Katherine Longshore
Genre: Young Adult Fiction
Rating: 1.5/5 stars

When Kitty Tylney's best friend, Catherine Howard, worms her way into King Henry VIII's heart and brings Kitty to court, she's thrust into a world filled with fabulous gowns, sparkling jewels, and elegant parties. No longer stuck in Cat's shadow, Kitty's now caught between two men--the object of her affection and the object of her desire. But court is also full of secrets, lies, and sordid affairs, and as Kitty witnesses Cat's meteoric rise and fall as queen, she must figure out how to keep being a good friend when the price of telling the truth could literally be her head.

Review:

  • I didn't finish this book, by the way. I don't usually like historical novels, but I thought that this one would be good, truth is, it wasn't.
  • I didn't see a big concept in this one and nothing really happened. I wish something better happened, more drama.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!