Stacking the Shelves #10: September 28

Sunday 28 September 2014
Hey, fellow folks! 

Weekends are obviously my favourite time of the week. I am usually really tired from the hectic week before, so it's my chance to sleep, eat, read, and repeat. :) This weekend... I'm planning on reading Heir of Fire! 


*squeals* YAYAYAYAYAY! It's the most wonderful time of the year... Sarah J. Maas time!
---

Last Sunday I actually went to my first bookish event, Word on the Street Toronto—Canada's largest book and literature festival! I totally went above and beyond my usual spending IN A MONTH in one day. xD I had a fantastic time, and here are the pretties that I received!


YES—I GOT ANNA & THE FRENCH KISS PINSSSSS! And people from Simon & Schuster, HarperCollins and Dutton were there and were selling these guys for amazing prices! I went crazy. $5 for The Boy I Love, which was just released? YES PLEASE.

K.A. Tucker was also there! She was reading out of her newest novel, Five Ways to Fall, and she inspired me to get her goodies! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get my books signed. But I did snag a photo with her while she was reading!

~~

That was WOTS. What about the other pretties I got? This week has been amazing for my book hauls, haha.


I got Tape by Steven Camden from EW to read and review! Ahh it sounds so cute!


And then I was lucky to snag A Little Something Different and YOLO from the library! 


Since I loved Pawn by Aimee Carter, I was the happiest person to receive Captive in the mail! Thank you so much, Harlequin Teen!



That was my crazy bookish-filled week!
What did you receive? What were your highlights?


2 comments :

  1. It sounds as if you had a fantastic time at the festival! I hope you enjoy The Iron Trial--I'm definitely curious as to what you will think :D And yay! to Captive. I'm definitely going to have to take your word and pick up Pawn sometime before the end of the year. I picked up both books in the Angelfall series this week and Dance of Shadows (and tbh, I think a couple of others as well but let's not think about my terrible spending habits xD) Great haul, Michelle!! I hope you have a fabulous week ahead and happy reading, love! <33

    Jess @ My Reading Dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jess: Hehe, yes I did! Ah, definitely one of my favourite experiences! Thank you so much, hun! *blushes* Your comment made my day! OUU Angelfall! I've heard SO many good things! It looks amazing and I'll need to get to it by the end of this year as well! I have Dance of Shadows on my bookshelf and OMG I love the cover! I'm always re-renewing it from the library because there's always something else to read! Thanks, love! <33

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!