Results!

Saturday 1 November 2014

How I Did With My Halloween Tag

    So you may be thinking and wondering... How did this master of blogging manage her Halloween book tag post?

         Horribly.


          But in a way, that's totally okay, right? It's not like the po-po are going to be out to get me. I actually only managed to read 2 of out of the books that I selected—Orleans and A Little Something Different.

           *frowns* It's not like I'm going to go out and put all of the books in the pile away or into a dungeon or something like that—I'm going to continue reading them pile by pile, as I said I would. I'm only writing this post because I said that it would last until Halloween. 

             What stopped me? School. Crazy to admit, school's been crazy and I haven't had much time to manage everything as I did back in elementary school. There's like 3 tests every week, and homework takes me at least 2 hours. Then, what's left there? Relaxing, eating, and some reading if I have time. The time after school feels like it flies so fast. But I'm really glad that I do get to manage to post everyday on the blog. *breathes in and out* I definitely need to give myself a pat on the back for that.

               What could I have done better to finish this challenge? Lots. I mean, I could've been more organized by not procrastinating and reading something else at the moment when I was supposed to read something from the tag. 

                

                   Most of you decided to pick me to read thick reads, so that's what I decided to begin with. :)

                   Thanks for voting, wonderful people. I've disappointed myself, haha, but really, what could I do?

2 comments :

  1. Aww! Don't worry about it, Michelle! School should come first (or so they say ;) ) You still blogged like a pro, regardless of your obligations so be proud of that! <333

    Jess @ My Reading Dress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thank you so much hun! *blushes* You're my top supporter, hun! <3333

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!