Happy Easter 2015!

Sunday 5 April 2015



Happy Easter, Everyone!


'Tis the season to be... holy. No seriously, I actually love Easter. Every time it comes around, I feel like Spring is here and we can all party and then the weather will get nicer and we'll wear jean jackets, and the BBQs and patios will be used and burgers and ice cream will be eaten and longer days and shorter nights and NO SCHOOL and SO MUCH READING and shorts and bikinis and:

I'm not going to get ahead of myself here, but half of it is true.

It's not Thanksgiving, though I always feel like this holiday is one to be where we have to be thankful for what we have and the glorious weather outside. Just kidding, there's SNOW outside so let's not get talking. But really, I wish the realization of our happy thoughts multiplied like rabbits. That's be seriously wicked, but we need that to happen since everyone these days always takes advantage of everything. Let's slow down, not stress, forget about school and work for a day, and all chill out and BEEEEE HAPPY. :)

Again,



That literally just made my day.


What are your plans for this Easter?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!