TV Shows I Need to Catch Up On!

Thursday 9 April 2015

TV Shows I Need to Catch Up On!

Um, aside from books, TV shows are second in command onto my loves of my life. There's so many that I've seen and adored, and there're tons that I'd like to actually pick up and see! But for now, here are some of the TV shows I have to catch up on sometime soon, or I'll save them all for the summer vacation and just binge all day. But then again, where will my time for reading go to? O_o

Under the Dome


I love this show! I've watched Season 1, and have only seen a few of 2, but then I heard that Season 3 is beginning this summer and I have to see it. If you like a modern-day apocalypse thing with romance and mystery, this is for you.

Star-Crossed


This one's adorable. I think I have 5 episodes left until I'm done the show (since there was only one season), and now it's cancelled. *frowns* But I really enjoyed it so I'll have to continue and finish the rest of the alien-dystopia sci-fi series.

The 100


I began this and also adored it! It's actually a YA book as well, which makes the fun even better. I'll have to read the book soon as well before going on to the show, just to recap my memory and make everything smoother. So I told my friend to watch this and SHE BINGE WATCHED IT WHOLE AND I'M NOT EVEN DONE WITH EPISODE 8. ;_;

Eye Candy


Here's another great one. *getting stressed* This is a psychological thriller that reminds me of PLL, but it's so much better. It truly messes with your head and I'll need to finish the rest of the first season!

Orphan Black


I LOVE THIS SHOW. I watched Season 1 when I was on vacation and became obsessed, and need to see #2 before #3 ends, as it begins... This weekend? So excited!


Man, writing this post has given me so much stress
as I loved all of these and want to continue!

Hah, what TV shows do you have to catch up with?

6 comments :

  1. I loved Star Crossed, sad that it's over. I was watching The 100, but this season hasn't been the greatest for me. I was about 5 episodes behind, and I just decided to delete them from my DVR, and maybe some day I'll go back and watch it on Netflix or something. I have so many other shows though too! I need to watch the last three episodes of Glee, and I think I"m behind on Grimm as well. I hate being behind, but sometimes I have to read, or want to read, instead of watching tv. :-) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, The CW shouldn't have cancelled it! :( I loved The 100 from the start, but I remember school getting crazy and then I ended up forgetting about it and well... here we are. OH! I forgot about Glee! *smacks forehead* I watched most of the last season, and someday I'd like to start from the beginning! Thanks, Lisa! :D

      Delete
  2. I fell behind on Grimm a few months ago, and I won't be able to catch up until the DVD comes out. I'm mostly up-to-date with everything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Grimm sounds really interesting, I might have to pick up into it someday! :)

      Delete
  3. Omg Michelle! You bringing up Starcrossed just reminded me of how I was on episode 5 and then FELL ASLEEP LOL So I guess you could say I gave up on that show hahaha

    CATCH UP ON EYE CANDY THOOO!! TOMMY IS SAH CUTE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOL JESS! You have to continue girl! It was a little weak in the beginning, but it got so much better afterwards. AGGHHH TOMMY AND MY FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THE KILLER AND WHO IT IS!—I just can't believe it and bear my feels. ;_;

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!