Stacking the Shelves #40: May 10

Sunday 10 May 2015

This Week's Headlines: 


Happy Mother's Day to all of the phenomenal mothers out there! Thank you for being our cheapest therapists! Do you all like my new STS header? I LOVE IT. And I love editing and photography, hah. And this was just taken with an iPhone 5S. No biggie. ;) MY BEA BUSINESS CARDS CAME IN! Ready to see them? I KNOW YOU WANT TO! *sets the drumroll* (You might want to click the photo)


Woot! I have 100 of these, and then 100 of ones with my address for the publishers and publicists. I'm so excited, and this brings me to freak out about BEA even more! *giggles* 

So, what's going on with me? Nothing much, to be honest. I had a PA day, break day from school on Friday, which gave me time to relax, haha! And then next weekend is Victoria Day (Canadian holiday) so we have a 3 day weekend then too! And BEA is the week after that, LOL! There's so much going on, and I'm counting down the days! There's a little over 2 weeks left! I finished my schedule yesterday, and I'm pretty sure that I'm going to print it out so I have everything ready. :) How was your week?

My Book Haul:

Library book haul! Am so excited for these, and I keep requesting newbies!

Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley: This was one of my most anticipated reads of 2015, and I LOVE SCI-FI MIXED WITH ROMANCE. It's going to be so much fun, no?

Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman:  Mental illness? HarperTeen's new one? Um.... YES. This sounds awesome, and I love the water-themed thing going on here.

None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio: I'm getting excited and ready for this one since I.W. Gregorio's going to be at BEA signing this! I want to know if I like it or not to see if I should go get it.


An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir: FINALLY. HERE'S ANOTHER CRAZILY ANTICIPATED READ OF 2015 THAT'S LIKE ROMEO AND JULIET! WOOT! I've been waiting for this one forever, and I got it for 20% off! :D

Posts You May Have Missed:

How was your week, and how are you doing? What are your newest reads or additions?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!