The Creative Blogger Award

Thursday 14 May 2015

The Creative Blogger Award


Greetings, fellow creative individuals! Let me start off with a HUGE thank you to Kaitlin @ Next Page Please! for tagging me to do this interesting post! This is all about bloggers' imaginativeness, expressing our quirky selves, letting everyone know some facts about yourselves, and just having fun with the post itself! I know that this is my kind of thing, haha. So, let's get started!

1. Tag some people!

I tag...

2. State five facts about yourself!
  • I'm a crazy academic-study nut freak. I adore school—schoolwork, tests, studying, you name it. I absolutely hate public speaking, but actually having to write an essay or do some science homework is what I am born for, hah. Reading my school's handbook is SO much fun as well! *non-sarcastic voice*
  • I feel intimidated by MANY bloggers. I know that I'm not the BEST blogger around—it's so difficult to be, and there's a ton of commitment needed to be truly involved. I try to set goals for myself to work things out and meet deadlines and such, but there's so many things that I can strive to achieve to do better. This summer, I'm planning on redoing everything (not my formatting, though) by commenting and gaining a larger audience. Not to mention names, but you know who you are, you wonderful people. *spies on all of you*
  • I have some book ideas, and I plan on getting started. I LOVEEEEEE WRITING SO MUCH. Without my pleasure, I'd be nowhere in life, I tell you. One of the goals on my mental bucket list is to write and publish a novel, and I REALLY want to achieve my goal and follow my dream (CHEESY, MUCH?) and just DO IT. Be creative, since that's all that this post is about, right?
  • I play the guitar and clarinet. I began playing the guitar when I was... eleven? I'm pretty sure it was somewhere around that time, and anyways, it's one of my most favourite hobbies. I could honestly pick it up more and practice more after I stopped going to lessons, but that's another thing that the summer is for. Ask me to play a song that you've just heard on the radio and you'll hear from me in a few hours with some knowledge of how to do it. *winks* I just learned how to play the clarinet this year in my music class! 
  • Other than reading, TRAVELING is my most favourite thing to do. Whenever I close my eyes for just a second, I picture myself in the most stellar places in the world. I want to wander all over the place with my giant case of wanderlust, and my next stop is gorgeous New York City in less than 2 weeks for BEA! I've never been, and it's probably at the top of my list! My favourite place in the whole world? St. Barth's, although I was only there for a day. *tears up* I miss it, so, so much.

That was fun! If you'd like to do the tag and I haven't tagged you above, then feel free to go for it! 

4 comments :

  1. Yay! You did the tag! So great to see your answers and everything. :D Ahh traveling. I love doing that but I feel as though I can never get enough of it. Scenery, food, culture, the things they sell, I love it all! ;) Thanks for sharing and doing the tag.

    ~Kaitlin @ Next Page Please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for tagging me, girl! It was so much fun! :DDD Wanderlust is the best (and worst) thing in the world. Hah. ;)

      Delete
  2. Pleasure getting o know you better. I love academic nuts & I think everyone is intimidated by a blogger or two. Just enjoy what you do and it'll be fine!

    Now I can't wait to read Aimee's post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!