Stacking the Shelves #46: June 28

Sunday 28 June 2015

This Week's Headlines:

Hey y'all! It's officially summer vacation after Wednesday being the last day where I got to see my final exam grades! I did fabulous in all of my subjects, I must say. All of that hard work and studying definitely paid off! I love those moments when we realize that we've finally been doing something great in our lives.

I'm actually planning on starting a new row of posts called: My Bookish Summer Includes... where I will be talking about one goal for my summer or something that I'm planning to do with my blog, my reading, or just in general! I'm really looking forward for my editing and photography skills to shine in this segment. 

Some other things that I'm planning on doing? Waiting for my report card by the mail, bumping my Netgalley/Edelweiss ratio up (everyone needs to work on this!), read, fix my blog using some tweaks and new formatting and traveling! Woot!

My Book Haul:

MACBETHHHHH!

So as you've most likely read in my Romeo and Juliet review a few weeks ago, I am in love with Shakespeare's writing. I was planning to buy a copy of another one of his plays, and when I was shopping at this cool home store, I found an unique copy of Macbeth in the aisles, the last copy available! And it was only $13. OMG. That's truly a bargain, and it's so beautiful that I'm probably going to keep it in my room forever, even after I finish reading it. 

For Review:





Now that I notice it, these two pretties look so mysterious that I'm shaking. Thank you so much to Penguin Random House and Sourcebooks! 

Posts You May Have Missed:

  • I recently reviewed Eric Walters's Say You Will, which is the perfect book to get older high school students in the prom-ish mood. Or, for that sake, ANYONE in the mood!
  • I couldn't believe it when I found out that Meg Cabot would be releasing a new book in the Princess Diaries series. Royal Wedding was fabulous, though a little slow-paced!
  • I also reviewed the first adult book by Judy Blume for me, In the Unlikely Event. This wasn't as good and heart-warming as her other novels, but was a nice, sweet read to keep me going.
  • This week's WoW post was all about Richelle Mead's newest, Soundless! Hear the story about how I missed my chance to grab a copy of it at BEA!
  • None of the Above was one of the most anticipated 2015 reads for me, and it's the perfect read to get in the pride mood for y'all. It's a definite favourite!
  • Want a super sappy sad read? The Last Time We Say Goodbye is all you need for the rest of your life, trust me.


How was your week? Any new additions? I want to hear all about them!


4 comments :

  1. That's a pretty copy of Macbeth. Your review books look good and creepy! I hope you enjoy them! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    I had no StS post this week, I explain why HERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It shines in its pretty armour! xD Thank you, Michelle! :DDD I have to take them one step at a time or I'll get too freaked out, LOL!

      Delete
  2. Those two review books you got look super interesting! Will definitely need to go check them out!

    And hurray for summer vacation! Congrats on the grades, girly! You deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, GIRLY! <333 I'll let you know how they'll be, I had a good experience with Cooney's books and a not-so-good experience with Jayne's in the past, so it'll probably go either way for me! :)

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!