Stacking the Shelves #49: August 30

Sunday 30 August 2015
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share our newest hauls!

This Week's Headlines:

HEY Y'ALL! I'm back from Florida! If you saw my post, I guess you'll be able to tell that I had a fantastic time. Everything went smoothly, and although I had to go on a mini-hiatus, I'm back and ready to start obsessing over new reads again! I did read a lot though over there and I'm super excited to show you all my new haul below!

School starts in a little over a week, and I'm a little overwhelmed but happy as well. I miss my friends and actual learning, if that sounds weird. I'm about to start reading Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo and am SO happy for that, hah.

How are you people? How was your week? What are you reading? What are your newest reads?

My Book Haul:


So this is a mix of books I received for review, from Canada and from THE BARNES AND NOBLE in Florida. 

Instructions for the End of the World by Jamie Kain: Thanks a million to St. Martin's Press for this beauty! It looks fabulous and I'm really anticipating some wilderness gorgeous concept like this!

The Escape by Hannah Jayne: So I received an eARC of this but it looked so good that I decided I needed it so bad in physical!

The Summer After You and Me by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski: Romance? Hurricane destruction? I love these wonderful things that interest me!
Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton: FINALLY, IT'S MINE! I HAVE WANTED THIS BALLET-DRAMA READ FOREVER AND I HAVE A COPY! *cries*

The Cellar by Natasha Preston: I really enjoyed Preston's Awake, and this book sounds like it has a great concept again!

Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes: Mmmmm! I don't even have to say anything! YESSSS!

Posts You May Have Missed:  


How was your week? Any new additions?

4 comments :

  1. Glad you had a great time on vacation! :) And I totally understand the excitement of going back to school... well, when I went to school back in the day ;) lol

    Hope you have a great first day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! <3 All of my friends are so unhappy to go, but I think it's going to be great! :D

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear that you had a good time in Florida! And school has already started for me DD: But not classes yet, which I am anticipating like crazy. Oh, and of the haul, I have Tiny Pretty Things in common with you although I have yet to read it. I am looking forward to finding out what you think of that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu! <3 Oh my, I have one more day! :O Woooo! I'm so excited for Tiny Pretty Things! I guess it's the ballerina thing? I'm horrible at dancing of any kind but maybe deep down, it's my dream to dance ballet? LOL. Good luck with that one, too!

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!