Stacking the Shelves #51: September 27

Sunday 27 September 2015
Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews!

This Week's Headlines:

IT'S THE WEEKEND! And it's a long weekend for me... which makes everything ten times more fabulous. Less homework, less worries and stress. I have nothing to worry about for the next two days, haha. Yesterday was a stellar day where I headed to the amusement park next to my house with my close friends! I didn't go on any new rides, but it was great to catch up with some news! 

TODAY IS WORD ON THE STREET IN TORONTO! In case you haven't heard of it (you probably haven't), it's a bookish festival where books are sold and authors visit! I'll be holding a recap as well as one of the other book event I attended a few weeks ago, but I'm really excited about it!

My Book Haul:


Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys: IT WAS A SHOCKER WHEN I RECEIVED THIS IN THE MAIL! I had requested it and I'm so excited! I love Ruta's writing and this won't disappoint, that's for sure!

The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury: WOOO! Aladdin retellings are the cutest and this looks like the newest, best thing ever. I love Jessica's writing!

Posts You May Have Missed:


How are you? What are your new additions this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!