Waiting on Wednesday #15: The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson

Wednesday 30 September 2015

The Unexpected Everything, by Morgan Matson
Publication: May 16, 2016, by Simon and Schuster
Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Contemporary, Romance
Format: Hardcover

Andie had it all planned out. 
When you are a politician’s daughter who’s pretty much raised yourself, you learn everything can be planned or spun, or both. Especially your future.
Important internship? Check.
Amazing friends? Check.
Guys? Check (as long as we’re talking no more than three weeks)
But that was before the scandal. Before having to be in the same house with her dad. Before walking an insane number of dogs. That was before Clark and those few months that might change her whole life.
Because here’s the thing - if everything's planned out, you can never find the unexpected. 
And where’s the fun in that?

MORGAN MATSON IS MY FAVOURITE CONTEMPORARY AUTHOR ASIDE FROM JOHN GREEN AND I don't know why I'm typing in caps. JOKES I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS! When Morgan announced her new novel and released this cover, I was ready to die. THE DOGS ARE ADORABLE, THE COVER IS HIPSTER AND BEAUTIFUL. Then I headed onto Goodreads, added it, and cried because I realized that it's out in May. I'VE WAITED ENOUGH FOR MORE FROM YOU, YOU BEAUTIFUL AUTHOR SLASH PERSON. I want this, I'd sell my soul and all of my books for this. Jokes, about the book thing. We'll see and make a deal.

What would YOU sell your soul for this week?

4 comments :

  1. This is new to me! I love Morgan Matson's covers. I'll be adding this to my tbr! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaanks! I LOVE THIS COVER! The dogs are so adorable, as well as the ice cream truck is what caught my eye haha! :)

      Delete
  2. That sounds funny! Such a cute cover:) How have you been? I haven't spoken to you in a long time:( Been super busy and lazyXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL IKR! I'm good good, same as always! (Been going to some blogging events which is great!) How are you, girlie?! LOL I get what you mean, I'm trying to organize my time for blogging and everything! (We'll talk on GR or your blog!)

      Delete

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!