Stacking the Shelves #55: December 27

Sunday 27 December 2015
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where
readers share their latest hauls.

This Week's Headlines:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! I apologize for not making a legit Christmas post, but you have my wishes. May your year be bright and I wish you all a splendid time with family, friends and snow (if you have any). This year, I must say that we are lucky here in Ontario to not have any snow. I DON'T WANT ANY. Snow equals cold which equals a horrible winter. A few years ago I remember a disgusting ice storm which knocked the power out and left the area looking dead. Though I must say it was spectacularly beautiful!

When you're reading this, I will be on my way on a mini road trip to New York City for the New Year! I love the city (but have not seen much of it) since I was stuck at BEA the whole time in May. (Not that it was a bad thing!) I am excited for the museums, cafés and restaurants, scenery and city life! This is a dream come true honestly!

What did everyone get for Christmas, if you celebrate it? I only got TWO books this year, which is a shocker, hah.

My Book Haul:


The A to Z of You and Me by James Hannah: I never knew what this was about and never had heard about it until it was sent to me! I adore the cover and the bucket list kind of vibe that it holds. Woo!

He Will Be My Ruin by K.A. Tucker: Yum! K.A. Tucker is a spectacular author and I am so glad to be able to read about another upcoming thriller of hers!

This is the Story of You by Beth Kephart: Oh, contemporary. Oh, familiarity. This is such a familiar story that will hit my heart, I know it. *heart eyes*

The Violinist of Venice by Alyssa Palombo: Historical fiction is definitely my thing when it comes to a book like this, and I am fantasizing over this gorgeous cover and the music that it holds!

Thank you so much, Raincoast Books, Simon and Schuster and St. Martin's Press!


Posts You May Have Missed:

How was your week/holidays? What are your latest additions?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!