Waiting on Wednesday #22: Soldier by Julie Kagawa

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Soldier (Talon #3), by Julie Kagawa
Publication: April 26, 2016, by Harlequin Teen
Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Fantasy, Romance
Pages: 416
Format: Hardcover



A fighter dedicated to saving humankind from dragons in strictest secrecy.
That was what Garret Xavier Sebastian thought he was part of as a soldier of the Order of St. George. What he learned from a fiery dragon hatchling twisted all he believed in and set him on a collision course with certain death-but not without a chance to put things right.
Betrayed and on the run again, Ember and rogue dragon Riley discover an unthinkable truth about Talon and St. George. They'll need Garret's skills and insider knowledge of the Order to negotiate an impossible deal-and if they fail, there will be no way to stop all-out war.

I adored the beginning two books of this series, and I AM SO STOKED FOR SOLDIER! I'm ready for more Garret and more of a romance between him and Ember. This is honestly the only book I could read by Kagawa and I'm sure that it'll seriously succeed. Woo, April should better come quick!

DON'T YOU ADORE THIS COVER? What do you think of Julie's writing?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!