Waiting on Wednesday #26: Nothing Bad is Going to Happen

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Nothing Bad is Going to Happen (No One Else Can Have You #2), by Kathleen Hale
Publication: January 5, 2016, by HarperTeen
Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Contemporary, Mystery, Thriller
Pages: 272

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to Friendship, Wisconsin...

After catching her best friend’s murderer a few months ago, Kippy thought the worst was over. Then she found her boyfriend at home, barely breathing and clinging to life. The sheriff insists it was a suicide attempt, but Kippy refuses to believe it. Given everything that’s happened to her, she wonders if something more sinister is going on. Without any evidence, no one will listen to her—except maybe her former nemesis. But in a town where everyone has their secrets and a next-door neighbor could be a serial killer, you take all the help you can get.
Even more shocking and thrilling than its critically acclaimed predecessor, Nothing Bad Is Going to Happen is another clever, riotous dark comedy from Kathleen Hale that finds the perfect balance between the humor and horror.

I was not part of the fiasco, so I don't really want to mention it, but I am so excited for this book. I have been waiting for it forever, and all of the details and mysteries will come well to know this time around. I adored Kippy's character last time, and I would love to get to know Kathleen Hale's writing once again through a new plot!

 What is your favourite mystery/thriller novel? What are you anticipating the most this week?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!