When It Happens, by Susane Colasanti

Saturday 15 June 2013


Title: When It Happens
Author: Susane Colasanti
Rating: 5/5 stars
Release Date: May 4, 2006
Publisher: Viking Juvenile
Format: Paperback Edition
Age Group: 13+

   

     Susane Colasanti's novels always make my day better. They are bright, fun, heart-warming, and just beautiful. I just need to read 3 more!

    
     When It Happens is one of those books when you mention the name, you'll remember the cover. I adored this one. It's unbelievable how perfect Colasanti writes, you just want to scream because it's just that good. 

     
     Every book has its ups and downs, right? I feel that this one was perfect, in all ways. The plot blew me away. It was fast-paced, amazing, did I already say amazing, and just ugh, sorry I'm lost for words. 

     At first, I didn't know whose point of view was the one after Sara's, I thought it was Dave's, because if it was, then I would have totally loved him, but I guess he the one that got away, and I fell in love with Tobey, just like I did with Toby from PLL! He was everything that I would want in a guy, especially a rock 'n roll type, hehe.


     I'm obsessed with Susane Colasanti's novels now, I want more!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!