Earthbound, by Aprilynne Pike

Friday 30 August 2013

Title: Earthbound

Author: Aprilynne Pike

Rating: 3/5 stars

Release Date: July 30, 2013

Publisher: Razorbill

Format: Hardcover Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.76

Age Group: 12+




    My first Aprilynne Pike really turned out to be a winner, huh? *sarcasm*

    Tavia Michaels is the only survivor of the plane crash that killed everyone else on board, even her parents. When she begins to see strange visions of an interesting boy that she's never seen before, she begins to realize that her life isn't what it seems, and that her past might be all a lie.

     I thought that this would be more of a paranormal romance, but it really just was a mystery after all.

    I didn't like the story so much. The summary really sounded interesting, but the book itself wasn't. I thought, that in that concept, it could've been much better.

   The characters, on the other hand, were well developed and fun. Tavia was intelligent, and very easy-going to her surroundings. Although she did have her insecurities, she was in a hard time, and had to learn to be stronger.

    Nice, but not as good as I thought it should be.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!