Someone Like You, by Sarah Dessen

Sunday 1 September 2013

Title: Someone Like You

Author: Sarah Dessen

Rating: 5/5 stars

Release Date: May 11, 2004

Publisher: Penguin

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 3.94

Age Group: 13+




     This by far has to be the best Sarah Dessen book, right next to This Lullaby! So much drama, suspense, fun, and even laughter has been brought up into this, I can't even believe myself!

     Halley and Scarlett are best friends to the end. When Scarlett gets pregnant and finds out that the baby's father has been killed in a motorcycle accident, all she needs is Halley to help her out, and of course, Halley will. Together growing in a new kind of relationship, Halley and Scarlett will learn many new things.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!