Spark, by Amy Kathleen Ryan

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Title: Spark

Author: Amy Kathleen Ryan

Rating: 4/5 stars

Release Date: July 17, 2012

Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin

Format: Paperback Edition

Goodreads Average Rating: 4.01

Age Group: 12+






  For some reason, the first book in the trilogy most of the time ends up being the best one. And this was the case in this trilogy.

  Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed this one, a lot perhaps, but I found the first one having more action and craziness and chaos to it. Who knows, maybe a lot of people next to me think that the whole story should've ended right at the first novel, alongside some answers to the questions we are all asking in our minds.

   In my earlier review of Glow, I found that I disliked both of the male interests, which rarely happens, and I still go with that decision. Seth and Kieran in my opinion are both very stuck-up and not what I would want in a guy, Waverly deserves better than both of them because of her wonderful personality that causes readers to awe.

    I frequently find that people don't understand the true meaning of science fiction and dystopian books, and the Sky Chasers trilogy is a perfect way to explain it. I believe that science fiction and dystopian books are all about what authors think the world will become, and how they think it will all come to and end. Glow is an unique way of thinking it, and I can't wait for more.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!