Heaven, by Alexandra Adornetto

Thursday 2 January 2014




Heaven (Halo #3), by Alexandra Adornetto

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Angels, Paranormal Romance

Other Halo Books

Rating: 4.5/5 stars









Goodreads Summary: "Only sixteen when she started the series, Ally Adornetto knows how teen hearts beat, and this long-awaited conclusion is certain to be her most popular book yet. 

Bethany, an angel sent to Earth, and her mortal boyfriend, Xavier, have been to Hell and back. But now their love will be put to its highest test yet, as they defy Heavenly law and marry. They don’t tell Beth’s archangel siblings, Gabriel and Ivy, but the angels know soon enough, and punishment comes in a terrifying form: the Sevens, who are rogue angels bent on keeping Beth and Xavier apart, destroying Gabriel and Ivy, and darkening angelic power in the heavens.

The only way Bethany and can elude the Sevens is to hide in the open, and blend in with other mortals their own age. Gabriel and Ivy set them up at college, where they can’t reveal their relationship, and where there is still danger around each corner. Will Bethany be called back to Heaven – forever – and face leaving the love of her life?"


Review:

  • I never thought that I would've made it up this far with this series- I've heard a lot of bad reviews. But I'm glad that I kept on going with this.
  • I love the powerful romance between Xavier and Bethany- it's gorgeous. They love each other so much and you could definitely see that through the author's words. I love them together so much, I ship them so much.
  • Not a lot of people know about this trilogy, but I think that they definitely should pick it up and give it a try. It's different than from other angels and I feel that it's so deep and meaningful. I cannot wait for more Alexandra Adornetto!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!