Kiss of Life, by Daniel Waters

Friday 17 January 2014





Kiss of Life (Generation Dead #2), by Daniel Waters

Genre: Young Adult Fiction, Zombies, Paranormal Romance

Other Generation Dead Books

Rating: 3.5/5 stars









Goodreads Summary: "The phenomenon that's been sweeping the country seems to be here to stay. Not only are the teenagers who have come back from their graves still here, but newlydeads are being unearthed all the time. While scientists look for answers and politicians take their stands, the undead population of Oakville have banded together in a group they're calling the Sons of Romero, hoping to find solidarity in segregation. 
Phoebe Kendall may be alive, but she feels just as lost and alone as her dead friends. Just when she reconciled herself to having feelings for a zombie -- her Homecoming date Tommy Williams -- her friend Adam is murdered taking a bullet that was meant for "her." Things get even more confusing when Adam comes back from the grave. Now she has romantic interest in two dead boys; one who saved her life, and one she can't seem to live without."

Review:

  • Generation Dead was pretty good, and I guess you could say that I wanted to read the sequel. I found it to be pretty good and not bad. It could've been much better, but still ended up to be enjoyable and a good read.
  • The characters ended up being the same as the first novel and so was the events. A different format of zombies and fun!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments, I always read them, they always make my day and help me improve my posts. Thank you!