This Week's Headlines:
I'M BAAAAAAAACK! And I have tons of stuff that I'd love to share with all of you!
I came back from vacation Thursday night, and I was seriously drained. I actually didn't want to leave and come back home because I was having such of a fantastic time! I travelled tons and really got to know St. Maarten really well, including through its culture and all. Here's a pic!
|Few of the resort from the top of the hill!|
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S, right? I even took a half-hour ferry ride and went to St. Barth's, the most beautiful place on Earth. No, it's even SO much better than St. Maarten. AND WELL, I ONLY COULD STAY ONE DAY AND DIDN'T EVEN GET TO GO SHOPPING BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY AT THE BEACHES! ;_; Here's an even-better photo of there!
|Shell Beach, St. Barth's!|
Yep, and now I'm stuck in -5 degrees weather. Boo hoo. At least there's NO snow and I'm able to walk around in sneakers! *throws winter coat away* While I was on vacation, I actually read 9 books, which isn't too many, but hey, there were some good ones! (With reviews coming up!)
- After by Anna Todd (5 stars)
- The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp (4.5 stars)
- The End Games by T. Michael Martin (2 stars)
- Never Have I Ever by Katie Heaney (3.5 stars)
- Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky (2.5 stars)
- Same Difference by Siobhan Vivian (4 stars)
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (4 stars)
- White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout (3 stars)
- The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennett (3.5 stars)
1 FIVE STAR, PEOPLE. AGHHHH! But whatever, I wanted to really read most of them for a long time!
Now here comes the biggest news that I want to share with y'all!
I AM GOING TO BEA AND I GOT APPROVED FOR A PRESS BADGE!
I got notified on FRIDAY and I was seriously about to bawl! I'm so excited and this is going to be the best thing ever. AGH I CAN'T WAIT! 57 more days, people!
My Book Haul:
Really, there weren't any bookstores, but I did get some ereads from Netgalley!
Weightless by Sarah Bannan: THIS LOOKS SO CUTE. Contemporaries are my favourite books at the moment, and hey, I'll be going for it soon!
Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt: Fairy-tale retellings rule. And I've heard mixed reviews on this one, so we'll have to see the outcome!
If You're Lucky by Yvonne Prinz: Mmmm hmmm.. This looks like a tragic story by seeing the cover, and I guess that my prediction is correct! *CHEERS*
*Thank you so much St. Martin's Griffin, Bloomsbury Publishing and Algonquin Books for these pretties!*
Posts You May Have Missed:
- Top Ten Tuesday #33: Ten Books From My Childhood That I'd Like to Revisit
- The End Games by T. Michael Martin Review
- The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp Review
- It's My Second Blogoversary!
- After by Anna Todd Review
- Reading on Vacation!
- Everafter by Elizabeth Chandler Review
Are you going to BEA in May? What are your
newest additions? Have you read any of mine?